Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is a world where vulnerable children can achieve their dreams.
Our mission is to inspire and empower disadvantaged children, schools and communities to help themselves through education and collaborative community development.
- ABCDreams Bicycle Team: The Dream Peddlers Are AmazingThe fundraising campaign has ended for the 2021 Canada […]
- ABCDreams Graduates Struggling OnThe ABCDreams graduates are still holding onto hope that […]
- Always Joy in Posting Success!Happy to report news from Tanzania that two of the […]
- Changes to the Board of ABCDreamsIt is with a lot of sadness and excitement mixed together […]
- ABCDreams Fundraising with CAP Ride 2021!I’m very excited to announce that once again […]
- The Good Work Continues.. Despite CovidIn these difficult times when we cannot be there in person […]
- Our students are growing up!Our students are succeeding through the school system with […]
- Happy Graduate Photos!I’m thrilled to make this post about a spate of […]
Canadian Charitable Reg. 84438 5021 RR0001
We Are Proud of Our Kids!
ROSE had perfect attendance and her marks were very good: 76% in Science, 80% in Swahili language, and 95% in Religion! For this effort Rose received a Swahili/English dictionary as an award at the ABCD Art Day Awards Ceremony. She was delighted! Rose is a happy little girl.