Canadian Charitable Reg. 84438 5021 RR0001
Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is a world where vulnerable children can achieve their dreams.
Our mission is to inspire and empower disadvantaged children, schools and communities to help themselves through education and collaborative community development.
- CFUW (Canadian Federation of University Women) Supports Magreth!ABCDreams is thrilled that CFUW has made a donation to […]
- Visiting Venista’s School-Weruweru SSVenista is one of the students who was added to the program during the past 3 years when we did not visit Tanzania. […]
- Images of Tanzania 2023Some random images of this wonderful and successful trip to […]
- More visitors! George, Benson and DavidIt's so great that former abcd students make the effort to come and visit us when word gets around that we are in the country! […]
- Happy Meeting with Care ABCD Tanzania!We met with the mamas of Care ABCD Tanzania one afternoon to review their progress and work on next steps. They are doing a wonderful job sewing sanitary kits for secondary school girls and also manufacturing liquid soap for the secondary schools. What a great group women! […]
- Visiting Mlang’a and Makomu Secondary SchoolsThis was our chance to meet the 39 students who were added to the ABCD program during the past 3 years when we were unable to visit! […]
- Out and About on the Slopes of Mount KilimanjaroAfter we left the hustle of Marangu Mtoni, the nearest town, we began to get around the villages, sometimes on foot, along winding trails through the forest where family plots of land seem to be hidden in the lush foliage. […]
- Visitors!We were happy to have the Mbuya family come to visit us from Kilema! […]