Our Vision and Mission
Our vision is a world where vulnerable children can achieve their dreams.
Our mission is to inspire and empower disadvantaged children, schools and communities to help themselves through education and collaborative community development.
- The Good Work Continues.. Despite CovidIn these difficult times when we cannot be there in person […]
- Our students are growing up!Our students are succeeding through the school system with […]
- Happy Graduate Photos!I’m thrilled to make this post about a spate of […]
- E Transfer Your Donation! It’s New!Just an announcement that you can now e transfer your […]
- ABCD Student Grads and Their DreamsSeveral ABCD post-secondary students have recently […]
- Abeli and ElectronicsAbeli has been boarding at Akeri Vocational Training Centre […]
- Audifasi Sent His Results!Audifasi is in his second year at the Institute of […]
- Here’s an Update! Robati and GodfreyRobati and Godfrey are brothers who both finished […]
Canadian Charitable Reg. 84438 5021 RR0001
We Are Proud of Our Kids!
HYASINTA’s report is good, with a Bs in Science, Swahili Language and General Knowledge. Her teacher reports that she is improving and that she loves Art. Hyasinta was thrilled to be awarded a scientific calculator at our Art Day Award Ceremony.