Haven’t blogged for a while as we’ve been so busy with lots of things…here’s a sampling…
- Preparing tax return for CRA
- Planning and holding our annual general meeting
- Writing 47 new stories about the children (so many success stories)
- Scanning all their beautiful artwork for future fundraising (the thousands of photos are being organized by Robyn)
- Preparing the application to CRA for charitable status (a long, and in-depth process)
…and we are thrilled to announce that our application to CRA for Charitable Status HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!
That’s right, ABCD: Art Building Children’s Dreams is now a REGISTERED CANADIAN CHARITY! We now are able to issue tax receipts for donations and are working on our receipting policies and procedures.